Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Everything you have can be taken away - and it will

You know what's an underrated song? Jimi Hendrix's cover of All Along The Watchtower. The beautiful lyrics of Bob Dylan combined with the beautiful playing of Jimi Hendrix. It's the best of both worlds! It's like it's actually dragging me back in time when I'm listening to it.

The worst thing has happened! Madame N has beaten my penguin game score! If you don't know what I'm talking about, just go a few blogs back and you'll see the link for it. She scored a huge 1300 something and my new top score is only 1130.9!!! Ohhh I feel humiliated!

I read a good line today, while watching an ad for something while waiting for Salon.com to load.
"The closer you are to death, the harder you cling to life". Absolutely brilliant, I love it!

Lindsay Lohan and Wilmer Valderamma broke up. Boo hoo! Hehe on imdb.com I found out that his representative said that they had split but still remain friends. OH COME ON! Hardly ANYONE remains friends with their exes unless sex is still involved. For once, I want the truth to come out and have the rep say "yes they broke up, it wasn't amicable, they fucking hate each other, in fact they want to kill each other, please don't ever put them together!"

Link for today:
http://neurotic-iraqi-wife.blogspot.com/
This is probably my favourite link. The title really says it all. She tells it like it is and just breaks down every conceivable barrier you can think of. I admire this woman, and from what I can tell of her pic (if it is her), she's a bit of a looker too hehe!

I have to commend the other on his absolutely golden blog last night! Good ol' halfbreeds. Everything he stated about them has been true in my experience with them! What I'd like to understand why people are so opposed to interracial marriages?! They say it'll destroy the culture and that the children won't be accepted by either side! NICE ideological assumption fuckers! So that's a good source of unintentional discrimination! You gotta BE from a culture in order to be accepted? Not even if you're interested and willing to make a change. It's messed up. It's rewarding for a child to experience two cultures! Maybe everyone knows that the kid is going to be attractive and get all the members of the opposite sex (if they are straight) and their kids will die alone and their name will not be carried on!! It's a global conspiracy I tells ya!

I particularly enjoyed a comment he made along the lines of "beautiful girls lack what matters most" and my cynical mind instantly kicked in with the rebuttal "except beauty of course". Hehe what a typical stupid guy thing to say!

I'd like to digress for a bit and talk a bit about songs. I think I'll narrow it down to my favourite things from songs.
Fave Riff - Megadeth, Holy Wars. If that riff was any cheekier, it would not be wearing underwear in church!
Fave solo - I can't honestly narrow this down, but I'd have to say Master Of Puppets by Metallica, or maybe One by the same band. Many a solo there, some slow, some fast, all with feeling.
Fave drum beat - The Four Horsemen by Metallica. Classical thrash, it's addictive.
Fave bassline - The mid solo one by Dream Theater in Under A Glass Moon or maybe ArcArsenal by At The Drive-In.
Fave rhythm - At The Drive-In, Cosmonaut. JUST LISTEN TO IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!
Fave lyrics - Bruce Springsteen, Dancing In The Dark.

Now back to my prepared statement, the other thought girls who knew they were good looking were bad, I think guys who know they are good looking are 10 times worse! They tend to be arrogant, self-serving and tend to treat girls badly. What's EVEN worse is that girls LIKE this, or tend to IGNORE it in the hopes of changing them. YOU CANNOT CHANGE PEOPLE, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY. Stop complaining, you are self destructive, stop it and stop dating bastards!

Have these themes been on a previous blog? The other and I have been blogging for a quite a while now and I can't even remember what the hell I've posted about. Oh well, if I can't remember it, the readers won't be able to so it all seems fresh!

I had an argument with Madame N the other day. I was saying girls do not ever date guys that they are friends with. Her argument was that girls want a friendship first before a relationship. I said it was the other way around as I think it's impossible for me to date someone I don't know and hence am friends with, as I like to think that everything is working against me.

Anyhow, after thinking about it for a while, she said it was true that girls never dated friends and I proceeded to gloat over my victory. THEN, later on tonight, I found out the TRUTH. Les Femme Anomaly likes a friend of hers and he likes her and she wants to start something with him. HAHAHA, if only you could see the reaction on my face when she told me! I've never had the feeling of wanting to simultaneously vomit and not being able to breathe at the same time. Hahaha, priceless! Oh Madame N! You are a genius! Hehe it certainly came back to bite me in the ass. Ahh fucking irony, to the point of driving me to orgasm! I cannot stop laughing.

People, if there is EVER any doubt, RELY on it. IT is your best friend cause it's most likely true.

Ahh dear, my blogs of late have been gradually moving away from intellectual discussion into rampant spilling of the contents of my personal life so I shall turn that around very soon, I promise.

Hmm, I think 20 years is far too long to live. Back in uncivilised days, the average life expectancy was 36 years. Why couldn't that have remained the case?! I'd be entering my twilight years now. But noooooo, life just has to be unfair. Anyway, that's enough of a rant for now, good day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus