Friday, November 05, 2004

"It's the end of the world as we know it"

I had my first exam today, for contract law. It's over and done with! Hooray! It was a two hour exam, two questions. Part A was nuts, so I skipped ahead to part B and wrote THE greatest answer to the question. It was pure textbook style, I was so proud! Then after an hour, I went to Part A, and it took me 15 mins just to make sense of the facts! 45 mins is barely any time to write a complete well rounded answer, so I just flew through it and it got really in-depth in parts and dodgy in some others. It doesn't matter, everyone else had the same problem and I think I'm all set for that class.

Next up is CMR on Monday!! I'm all ready for that. Appeal went ahead, I got my mark put up by half a mark (yee-haw...). My tutor handed it to the hardest marker in the faculty, so I was basically screwed from the outset. I found out that everyone else in my class (who asked stupid questions and said nothing) kicked my ass on the class participation mark!! It was worth 30% of the overall grade! What the fuck is wrong with my tutor? Did she tune out every time I opened my goddamn mouth? Fuck her! I'm going to devote my life to actually getting into a position of power to make her life hell. As you can tell, I am extremely vengeful and have a short fuse.

If anyone out there knows the name of that Live song, where in the video clip they all have long hair and the drummer is wearing a cap backwards (very old song), please tell me!!!

There's this show from 2001, called Manhunt which is on here Thursday nights/Friday mornings. It's never showed on here before but basically the premise is people on an island (surprise) who are stalked by 3 wierdos wielding paintball guns. If they get shot 3 times, they get kicked off. The contestants are in search of $250,000 US so it's pretty good. It's EXTREMELY dodgy viewing yet it is so addictive. I wonder why it never had any publicity!! It's rather funny, if you have time, I suggest you watch it!

Yeah so it's three exams in a row next week, so this will be my last blog for a lil while but have no fear! The other will return with his blog insights tonight and he'll keep the candle burning while I am gone.

In return, I think I had better make this an awesome rant. So Bush won re-election!!! Yeee-haw!!! Cue your guns, your sensible looking spouse, busty mistress on the side, slutty daughters, rich powerful daddy and let's have ourselves hoe-down!! How did this happen? Kerry was a crappy candidate, let's face it. Point two, the American electoral system is screwed. It needs to be conducted on individual votes, not this shitty electoral college system. It was put there by the forefathers to ensure that equal voicing was given in the heartland, which is less populous than the outskirts. It's technically true, your vote may not count. The power of democracy should be bestowed on the individual, not an arbitrary barrier. If you choose not to live in a populous area, that's your fucking problem, but your vote in reality counts for much more under that revised system.

I think secret ballots need to be eliminated and an independent third party (most likely the highest court) to check for cheating or discrepancies. Of course the judges and officers of the court would not be selected by election or installed by Government each time, but stay on in the position until a certain age, infirmity of mind, retirement or misconduct. Deep down, I know something dodgy has happened.

This religious conservative right movement in the US has too much power. I gotta hand it to them though, they know how to wield power like geniuses. I wish I was working as a spin doctor for their side! When you have a catastrophic event, a collective that is largely uneducated and insecure, get them believing in the power of the church, and you have WON my friends! It's the best way to retain power. The US constitution needs to be amended, there should not be a two term limit, Clinton should be allowed to return.

I think the rest of the world should offer an amnesty to American "refugees" who want to live somewhere else where they can be free and liberal without extreme prejudice from the Government and their stupid followers. Then the rest of the world gets on with their lives and moves forward towards a better and brighter future while the remaining (stupid) America gradually dies off without it's brain and creativity. The rest of the world doesn't like America because of that vocal minority who think that the world revolves around them and anything else is inferior. They think the French are bad for being snooty, well these fucks are guilty of hubris (which is a sin under their religion when they select to follow it and contort the rules to fit their agenda).

Governments the world over have lost the plot. They are not pragmatic and only serve one sector of the community (which isn't yours) and by the time elections come by, they make the other party look worse, not make themselves look good. That's it, I've had enough. Something must be done about it. The world is ready for change. We want change, we crave it. But we're paralyzed with fear. This is going to sound cliched, but it takes courage to instigate change and the world needs to be made a better place, for EVERYONE.

Sorry to digress from my rant, but some dude just got shot in the head on the show! It was crazy!!! Very nice shot though! It's true, girls do make better snipers than guys.

Back to my earlier statements...and I can't remember what I was gonna say! Haha, lack of sleep has gotten to me. I'm gradually learning Kirk's part to Fade To Black by Metallica! I'm scared, it's like it's only taking me a few minutes to pick up each part as I learn it but I had to stop out of fear of forgetting school related stuff for my non open book exams!

The world may be fucked for now, but it doesn't have to be that way forever! Go live happy lives folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus