Friday, November 12, 2004

Short!

If you read the title of today's blog, you'd see that it is going to be a short one today. I am actually rather tired today, so that's my excuse!

Tomorrow's blog is going to be an absolutely brilliant and highly original blog from me, you'll all love it, I swear (or double your money back)!

It's been raining like crazy here and I think it is amazing! For some reason I have been feeling these bouts of semi-contained euphoria and I just want to go out in the rain and play some guitar or even some romantic kissing (awww)!

I actually had a decent amount of sleep last night, about 11 hours! Woke up refreshed and happy.

Links for today?
Well first, I think you should go to Salon.com and search for a recent article on short men (no, not a metaphor, but in terms of actual height) and read it! It's absolutely priceless and it says a lot about our fucked up gender roles in society. I'll attempt to find the link tomorrow as it's a good read for guys and girls alike. And rather a good confidence booster for me as I'm only 5'9", which is tiny compared to most of my other friends who stand 6 feet plus (not to mention Les Femme Anomaly is 6'4".

http://cultofjef.blogspot.com/
Observations on EVERYTHING. Very funny stuff. Great points of thought too.

http://sopdu.blogspot.com/
This is basically 'politics from a black perspective'. It's good for gaining an insight into politics from a different point of view (as opposed to what most right wing media corporations are shoving down your throat).

http://misswood.blogspot.com/
This is a prime example of a classic juvenile blog. Written by a 14-year-old girl, who is MUCH smarter than most of her contemporaries so I find this an interesting read and I think people of all ages will be able to understand it so give it at least a ONCE over!

It feels so weird to blog 'regularly' after so long, but don't worry, I'm slowly easing myself back into this wonderful way of life.

I'd better celebrate my birthday and finishing university for the year soon dammit! OR else it'll all be in vain. Anyway, this nonsensical, narrative lacking blog is done for today. Have a nice one folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus