Friday, November 26, 2004

Losing My Senses!!!!

Ok firstly, something wierd just happned just now, so I'm gonna really keep this short, so forgive me. Just as soon as I opened the blogger website, I started seeing scanned lines burned into my vision. I swear right now I am seeing scaned lines on everything. I hope after I wake up it will alright. And yes I like scanned lines on my wallpapers but not on my vision. Also this isn't the only thing that I have lost today. I lost my ability to send messages on MSN messenger, and I swear that really irritated me. And they still haven't upgraded my account, now new users have more space than me!!!! I wish I could have a chat with them!!! Had a horrible day, struggled all day with this one song that I was writing, but I managed in the end. My voice now sounds like its gonna die as I have sung too much today. OK I really have to sleep before I puke, this vision is irritating me. More tommo folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus