Saturday, November 20, 2004

Win big!

I am incredibly tired today so I'll keep this short.

I just finished watching this show called Blokesworld, and as you can guess from the title, it is absolute trite. It celebrates this alpha male bogan type loutish behaviour of drinking heavily, slacking incredibly and objectifying women.

Too bad we don't have an FCC type thing here in Australia. Of course it is a little to involved in the US and is actually starting to limit free speech. But there are some definite limits, and that show breaks every single one of them.

"Ayyy blokes, here's a segment on how to drink heaps, and right after that, a couple a' sheilas taking their gear off yerrr".

The other was right, society is losing some values, and unfortunately sometimes it swings too far to under the influence of the religious right. I think it's hypocritical, they make some of fun cultures because of the "conservative" clothes that they wear, yet look at society at home. Yeah very funny.

I must apologise, as the other has rightly pointed out that I have gotten my strings mixed up on the added strings for basses. I was thinking about the 6th string (which I'm used to seeing on Primus clips) which is at the bottom of the bass, so good job to him in pointing it out. I feel like getting myself a 7-string guitar for some hard rock/metal! Everyone seems to crap on about how superior it is so I must check it out.

Whattaya know? Tomorrow is intellectual time! Then again, there was a bit of it in today so I can gradually ease you back into the swing of things! Nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus