Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Palm mute ME!

"I'd like to thank the Freemasons of Weston" - HAHAHAHA! Note to self, use this as MSN nickname.

The weekend that just passed was rather good for me. I was able to see three of my all time fave movies in the space of three days, how good is that?!

I saw Training Day, American Beauty and Vanilla Sky. Interesting observations about life, beauty, truth and existence. Cept for Training Day, no profound message there, just an absolutely awesome story. I need to get all my fave movies on DVD now that I have a cheap and nasty player upstairs. I also realised that 90% of my fave movies have breasts in them! It must have been in my subconscious and not realised it but go through my list and you'll see that there are naked breasts in all but two of the films! Haha how the hell did that happen?!

Speaking of Vanilla Sky, there was a good quote in the movie from Kurt Russell's character where he says "sometimes the mind can behave like a dream". This brings me to my next point about the dream I had last night which was one of the all time weirdest I've ever had (and I've had some absolutely messed up dreams).

My family and I were on the top level of a multi-storey carpark at our local shopping centre. Anyway, we were heading to our car when my father spotted a red Nissan 300zx and started trying to open it. We don't own a Nissan, although our car is red so I had figured my dad had just gotten the cars mixed up as he is rather absent minded. Anyway, the car somehow opened up! I asked what the hell was up with that and why we're trying to get into a car which isn't ours but then he said it was our other car which had been stolen. Then he said instead of calling the cops and waiting for them to show, we decided to take both cars home.

I offered to take the 300zx (as you do) and got in the car. Anyway, in my dreams for some messed up reason, whenever I am driving a car, the brakes are practically non functional and the car is extremely fast. I usually have to apply about 8 times the pressure that I normally do in order to get the car to slow down/stop. On top of that, the accelerator is like driving a freakin' F1 car, it just takes off. Well these two factors put together make cars extremely difficult to drive properly.

So there I was, scraping barriers and bumping into other cars in this carpark as I am trying to drive this freakin' uncontrollable car to the bottom level in order to get out on to the main road. Then as I am getting out, the car morphs into a small old model Ford Festiva, then into a bloody razor scooter, and I somehow ride it UP the stairs where it then morphs into a shoe and I am back on the bloody top level of the carpark! So I look around, put the shoe in my pocket and head back into the shopping centre! This is the part where the dream ended...WHAT THE HELL?! Don't ask me, I just dream the stuff, baby.

I saw something weird today as I looked out from my window in the afternoon. Out of nowhere, these early 20 somethings (or late teens) were in a freakin' BMW convertible heading up the street! What the fuck? It was like something out of The OC. Flashy car, pretty blonde people (2 guys 2 girls magically enough) cruising the streets! The weird part you ask? The answer is my suburb!!! My suburb is as middle class as middle class gets! What the hell is going on here?!

Something is up I tell you, and I'm determined to find out exactly what the fuck it is. Please forgive the profanity as of late, but at least it's only written, I don't speak like that anymore. But I've given up trying to curtail it in my written activities cause I just don't care anymore. I will find out what's going on dammit, even if it means prowling the streets at night with a shotgun!

Another thing of note. Where the hell are all of these P-Platers coming from? For those not in the know, they are people with provisional licences who can drive without anyone else in the car. They're all over my street!! I own it! It's MY neighbourhood! All these young people freaking me out, ahh!! I will get you!! Have a nice day people.
blog comments powered by Disqus