Sunday, October 31, 2004

Come Dig Me Out

Tonight is the start of Daylight Saving on the East Coast so instead of it actually being 1:30, it's now 2:30. Damn farmers!

I'm rather happy though, as I have been able to revise two whole subjects within two days. This was all inbetween bouts of procrastination. Why oh why does procrastination strike at the times when you least want it to? I read a good quote about it though.
"Procrastination and masturbation are one and the same, in the end you're only fucking yourself".

Hehe how true! I am remembering most of the stuff I'm reading so that's a bonus. Already done on my revision checklist are Contract Law and Communication and Media Research. Tomorrow/Today sees the dastardly revision of Tax Law!!! *Insert old school villain music here*. I really do not have the confidence for that subject. I should have done the assignment, but it was optional and at that time it was given out when I had a lot of other compulsary assignments to do. There aren't that many notes, just gotta know which notes lead where, and what part of the legislation applies where. Now I have to contend with a 100% exam, as opposed to a 70% one. Sheeeit, I really hope I do not fail that class. I would just die if I had to do that class again.

I should probably lay off the Vanilla Coke. I drink it so I can stay up late to study, but I don't really study after midnight so there's basically no point in drinking it as it just keeps me up.

Hooray! The greatest Australian band of all time (Motor Ace) are in the studio working on their third album so I am jumping for joy! They are NOT licked yet folks!

Why am I addicted to paracetemol? I don't know! I had to take it when I was sick a couple of days ago with a really nasty cold, but I'm still taking two pills before bed for absolutely no reason. They don't help me sleep, they don't do anything. Ohh no I'm a pill-popper! No adverse reactions I hope. Too bad it's not Vicodin or something wicked like that.

Nothing does anything, anything does nothing, something is nothing! Why am I so cynical?! Why am I asking questions I do not know the answer to?! I don't know (wooo is that considered an answer)?!

Well because it's so "late" I'd better hit the hay! Good day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus