Sunday, October 10, 2004

My butt hurts!

Hello folks! Just returned from 16 hour working day! Election was nuts. 2520 people just in our building, we were covering 200 people every 30 mins at the start of the day right when I was told to be a ballot issuing officer right off the bat! Freaking out but I got all my stuff done and all I am is just sore and very tired. A lot of hard work goes into it and look at the result we got! The bad guys are still in power by a greater majority in both houses! Same will happen in the mother land and the "we no like you if you're not white, rich and christian" land. But all in all it was a good experience. Met an absolutely lovely girl who was working as the same designation as me and it turns out she lives just 2 streets down from me! How scary! Alas, I am rooted and must go to bed! Nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus