Saturday, October 23, 2004

Its Like Scrambled Eggs!!!

Firstly I'd like to express my anger at the staff of hotmail. You guys just completely suck, you guys work for one of the biggest companies in the world, can't you do anything right?? What am I so irritated about?? Why do I not have 250mb in my inbox while most of the other people have it. Ok fine maybe they have a criteria for who gets it first, well then they should have it posted up somewhere so I can know why I don't have the much needed space??!!?? I think I'll stick to gmail for a while longer, at least it does what I say!!

Watched the whole friends season 10 episodes. I'm a little saddened that its over, but I'll probably get over it in a few hours. Its not like they are real people right??!!?? Hehe its quite funny, I think that is the only series that I have watched every single episode till date, I surprise myself. At the same time I realised that I haven't really watched TV in like 2 months, good thing maybe, but maybe I'm missing something??

There are somethings that really bother me. Especially when someone accuses someone of copying something off them. Well if you are sure then hell yes spot it out, but if your not, shove it!! Like today I read about this song that might have been copyed of another lesser known band. Well yeah to be honest it is similar, but copied?? Hell no. They are two completely different songs. There are only 12 notes in a scale, and if you have some music theory knowledge and follow a scale, there are chances that you'll end up with the same chords as someone else. So who ever said that the lifehouse song sounds like the bliss 66 song, your wrong!! And I would like to add, that the lifehouse song is much better than the bliss 66 song!! If Shakespere is considered a legend, then anyone should be able to copy others work and make it better. Coz Shakespere was a borrower and a betterer!!!

My days are always so wierd, sometimes I'm bored, and at other times I am overwhelmed. Like right now, I am tring to do this, but a million people are messaging me!! Why can't all this be spread out so that I can be entertained through out the day??? That would be just perfect, and we can't have that now can we??

Ok I've been reading a lot about Farenheight 9/11... To be honest, I thought it was worth watching. Hold it before you start throwing paper at me. Yeah I know about some of the deciets that were present in the movie. But at the sametime I think it served it perpose. Yeah Bush is no good!!! Don't get me wrong, he is the best comedian thats out there right now, but he is just so pathetic at what hes doing. Son you should just move to LA and get your own late night show, leave the presidency to someone who knows how to at least talk!!! So as the movie was out before the elections, at least the people are getting the other point of view. Ok I'm sure everyone knows how misleading the US media is, and how it influneces masses to make the wrong decession. So even if some of the facts in the movies are a little screwed, it served its perpose. Hopefully this will make people think twice about voting for Mr. G. W. Bush.

On that note, congrats to Madam N. who is Madam/Ms/Miss Prez now of the IISANU (I think I got it right??!!??). Hopefully the power doesn't get to her head. Fingers crossed people!!

This is the wierdest thing thats ever happened to me. I wrote the music for this song, and to me it sounds fantastic with a lot of potential. So I sit down to write the lyrics, and I just blank out. But since this evening, I've come up with many incohearant actually perfect lines, so the songs building up together in strange way. Different to my normal process, but i'm not complaining... My head feels like theirs a war in my head, so I gotta get some shut eye... Stay Classy Out There People!!
blog comments powered by Disqus