Monday, October 18, 2004

"Master of Puppets pulling your strings..."

Ahh! My barber was closed today so I couldn't get my hair cut so I have to live with the boofy hair for a few days more at least. I hate it cause it's all around my ears and it's just ahhh, so nutty.

Heheh I knew this girl who went to my Primary School and High School. She lives 2 streets down but since I live right at the intersection of a T Junction, I can see her house clearly. She always seemed so refined, not to the point of being snobby but just enough so you could tell just be looking at her and conversing with her. Anyway, you can imagine how shocked I was when I was looking out of my window on my regular afternoon stare to see her scratching her ass like a rabid monkey! I almost collapsed in a fit of tears and laughter!

There is going to be a war, no not a war on terror, this is called a neighbourhood war! We have young stupid neighbours who party all hours of the day/night who constantly have people over and keep making a ruckus. My High School friend who lives opposite me has decided to join me in our quest to drive them out of this side of town permanently. I would put down what exactly what we have planned but that would be rather stupid of me so I shall not.

Best line in this blog's history with the other's last post! So correct about his comment on the 4 cars (...and one for Sunday), absolutely brilliant social commentary at it's best.

There's this game on the Mega Drive called Shinobi. Simple side-scrolling madness ninja game. Anyway he had some special powers where he could explode himself to kill everything on screen then re-form himself (at the cost of a life of course). I think people feel like that when they're angry in public places! If only it could be so true.

You know what strikes me as interesting? Religion and war. From an objectivist standpoint, it is quite obvious to see that the concept of an after-life was created to stop people from doing nasty shite to each other in this life. But now people are fearless and willing to use it as an excuse to butcher each other. Well maybe not now, this has been happening for a few millenia. What's even FUNNIER is that athiests who believe in nothing, who seem like an existentialist lost bunch are the ONLY ones who understand the preciousness of life. They don't start wars to force their beliefs on others. What a tolerant bunch so kudos to them and my blog is over for today. Good day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus