Friday, October 29, 2004

False Reality??

Another day down, better mark that day off the calender, but what day is it?? I lost count a long time ago. Its amazing how my days all kind of mesh together as one long streached out day. Damn thats one eventful day. Do we live different lives while we sleep? Or is it possible for us to be productive while we sleep. Had a wierd dream this morning about playing that "In the jungle song", I got up and then picked up the guitar and picked it up in a matter of seconds. I almost got a feeling that I played it before, strange. I better not be living a completely different life while I think I am sleeping. I don't like being kept in the dark. Hmmm but I seem to like the dark...

Why do people feel the need to bullshit. Yes, every now and then it can be over looked, but some people are just simply bullshit artists. I don't see the need to bullshit in the first place, if your not happy with what your doing, then go and do what you want to bullshit about. Well this friend of mine, he can't help himself. Hehe hes pretty bad at it as well, and whenever I point out a flaw in his story (you usually don't need to be a rocket scientist) he gets all pissed off. What?? I'm supposed to let him get away with crap like that?? People need to be more honest with themselves.

Is the world coming to an end?? What the hell is the "simple life"?? People don't have anything better to do than watch 2 stupid rich bitches act like the bimbos that they are?? I think all reality shows are just pathetic, but this is just nonsense, they need to be wacked with a baseball bat, and the producer needs one between the eyes. At least that might give them all a few ideas!!! Honestly I had no idea that its possible to be that stupid. Especially Paris Hilton, no not the hotel. I feel so much dumber after watching it. I need to read something smart, where is my bible??
blog comments powered by Disqus