Sunday, October 17, 2004

Back But Highly Drugged!!

Well I am back from the stoneage, and its a lot easier to blog from here... Thus I haven't updated this in a long time. Since I just spent the last month roaming around in total chaos, I think I will reflect on it.

The last month went by with some crazy events, but hey almost every week something crazy happens, life would be boring with out these events. To give you an idea of what goes on back in Bangladesh I will tell you about my bus journey with some people who have no clue what to do. Firstly there are about 30 seats, but obviously they are gonna fill it up untill your basically hugging the guy next to you (don't ask, thats how the system works, but then again Dhaka is one of the most crowded cities in the world, so maybe its justified) This guy gets on, but he can't show his ticket, but he wont get off either. Hes screaming at the driver and the driver is screaming at him. Soon enough the whole bus errupts as everyone shouting at each other. And then a full on brawl break out, inside the bus. After recieving a few jabs in my ribs, I got irritated, so squeezed my way out, gave my ticket to the guy who lost his ticket and went on the next bus. Bloody idiots these people are!!!

Some people just have too much money. Some families have around 4 cars, one for the dad, one for the mum, one for the kid, and one for sunday. No wonder there are so many trafic jams especially in the third world counties. When people have money they just have to try and show it, its no use in the bank account??!!?? I swear there are more cars then there is space on the roads. Either they need to invent cars that can fly, and create a fifth element senario, or they need to limit the number of cars one can have, something like in China with kids. But one thing is for sure, this provides job opportunities. People drive their own car??!!?? Thats like a foreign concept there, They just hire a driver who sits around all day waiting for the owner to run his errands. Damn what a boring job, someone give him a game boy!!

Actually to hell with reflecting on that, I can sumarize that in one sentence "people just don't have respect for one another!!!" On to more pressing matters.

How could those bastards see me half the 24 season saying that its the full thing. I spent 12 hours of my life watching a story that I will never see the end of. Ok maybe I will sometime, but I'm impatient and would rather have watched it now!!

My whole room is spining right now. I had taken this one antihistamine and it made me kinda sleepy,then my mum wanted me to take this more hi fi blue pill that was gonna cure me instantaiously, Man was she wrong. I can't even keep my eyes open. Reminds me of a Tom and Jerry cartoon ( I think ) where he uses match sticks to keep his eyes open. You know what I can't stay awake right now. I'll finish this later on when I make more sense.... ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz
blog comments powered by Disqus