Friday, October 01, 2004

Sunshine on my window...is not happening!

Wow! Sorry about the lengthy period between the last post and now. I've been absolutely wasted with stacks of school work and early nights and I've had to avoid the net to get some work done.

Caught up with a friend I haven't seen in ages today for lunch. Good ol' $15 dollar lunch at Bellucci's (Italian). Well when it's the namesake of the beautiful Monica Bellucci, you know it has to be good! I didn't even get to eat all my food cause I thought I was going to explode.

I HAD AN UNWITTING TOBACCO ADDICTION! There's this kinda sweet, weird herby substance consumed on the sub-continent called Pan/Supari and I used to chow down on it once in a while when I was a child. The other day I found out that they key ingredient is bloody tobacco!! Haha no wonder it was so addictive!

I earned myself $80 AUD yesterday in order to spend on provisions for the good ol' video night tomorrow. Ahhh I've recently been re-initiated to the world of driving with some night jaunts and daytime heavy rain weather. I can still drive smoothly, but all my extra skills have disappeared and I am no longer able to think 3 steps ahead, I'm only driving at an unconscious level and taking it as it comes. Hopefully I'll be able to bring it all together for a lovely display on the real road and some Daytona tomorrow.

4 day weekend, hooray! I should finish my last assignment up. The other should be posting his events sometime soon so I'm looking forward to that! Girl TV is about to start so all I have to say now is good day people!
blog comments powered by Disqus