Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Is YOUR brain working today?

Oh boi, coming back from morning classes has to be the worst. Hallucinations all over the place. I had to go and have a nap in the afternoon just so I could retain sanity for Girl Tv. Discovered this new children's show, Backyard Science. Amazing show, it's meant for primary school kids but even a science savvy mofo like me is still learning these cool new things.

Has anyone ever met someone whose smile just brightens up their day? There is a girl in my reporting tute who has this lovely smile who just makes me feel great even when I'm having a shite day. It's wonderful!

I got to watch my friends in broadcast journalism do their trial interviews in our studios and it was so tough. I don't know whether to take print or broadcast journalism next year. I guess we'll see how the end of this unit goes.

I like overcast humid windy weather!! It's like the world is coming apart! Lovely time to be outdoors. The outlook for the weather says it's going to be fine and sunny this weekend so hurrah!

Funniest dialogue occurred today. I have a friend that recently got a job in child care. He's 20 so he's a weird candidate. As a result of his job he must always be on his best behaviour. Hahaha a side effect of this is that when he's not working he's started swearing like a sailor or someone with tourettes syndrome. He says it's a good way of exorcising his swear demons before he goes into ear shot of the children. Today I said "remember to keep the profanity in check" and his swift reply was
"Fuck you" hahaha hilarious methinks!

I agree with the other, his take on Farenheit 9/11 was superb! I would have liked it more if I didn't come out of it feeling so pissed off. I'm hoping to go see The Corporation some time soon.
I heard today that Monday is a public holiday so I get a 4 day weekend thanks to having the luck to have Fridays off!

I dislike Avril Lavigne. I like some of her songs. I hate the "woman". She only sells records because try hard SCEGS are finally realising that all the time spent at the skate parks with their like minded bois has resulted in suppressed homosexual (although there's nothing wrong with that) feelings being able to be applied to Miss Lavigne. Let's face it, she looks like a guy (with long hair), acts like a guy, dresses like a guy. Basically something that is a guy in the guise of a girl so it's "alright" to think she's "hot"!

I've decided no more guitar till Fri so I can get my last assignment pretty much done before the weekend. Today discovered that I have garage rock band tone on my guitar so I'm happy! I can play for The Strokes or The Von Bondies, I feel so happy! Yee-haw!

Hok that's enough for tonight. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus