Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Let's throw love letters at her

Don't you just love the warmer weather?

It feels good yesh, but it also sparks weird feelings in my psyche!

I think I'm a closet agoraphobe. The warmer weather means more people are hanging around in the concourse at Uni and it freaks me out looking at them all and having to walk through them when I'm on my way to class. It can't be healthy.

Girls in denim ultra mini-skirts should not sit directly opposite the easily distracted (ie me). No! I was not perving! It was in my line of vision and I couldn't avoid it no matter what I tried! Tax Law is my hardest subject and I don't need distractions!! Hehehe much like the cleavage speech in Seinfeld, don't stare too long, but evolution dammit! You can't help it arghh!!

I just went downstairs to tape something and my house smells all weird and fresh like a mall, I am rather disturbed.
blog comments powered by Disqus