Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Excuse my absense last night, but hey after a night like that you need to sleep for the next whole day!!! Woke up and scared myself!! My watch showed an obscene hour, which by the way died again!!! Oh well, who needs the time. Just makes you older by the second. Need to learn how to drive, its just I don't have a car so whats the use??

I hate working when the deadline is coming close. Unfortunately I work better that way, and is more common then the other!! But not like this!! I need to know when the deadline is!! This computer hangs from time to time without warning, so I'm sitting here typing like a man with a gun behind their head!!!

Speaking of gun. The police here has a rule that they can't have their guns loaded. So once a shoot out happens, they have to call their supervisors and then ask permission!! How the hell does that make any sense, they'll be dead before they know it!! Thats just too funy!! The other day we wanted to go out and buy some alcohol, and I realised what we were doing was illegal. Here in Bangladesh booze is illegal. Its not like people cant get it, its quite easy but it just is illegal. No wonder our black market is so big, ban everything why dont you.

Top Five Things I Miss About Home....

1) My bed
2) Staying online most of the day
3) My guitar
4) Fresh air
5) My timezone

Damn life there isn't that happening either, if the nets on my list then hot damn!! Gots ta move to Aus soon!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus