Thursday, September 16, 2004

Chinese torture won't work on me!!

Is it true?? Our technology has trickled down to spiders?? They supposedly have genetic engeneering and the "angry spouse" is gonna get artificial insemination, then come with her whole family and pull out their can of whoop ass on me!! Its time for me to flee the country which I am, but which is better dying in the hands of the spiders or by the polluted flood waters of Dhaka. Can't make up my mind there. This my frieds is a lose/lose situation. I think its time to forget about taking the driving lessons (that I have been meaning to take for the last 2 years) and take boating lessons. The prices of boats in Bangladesh have sky rocketed. So all you folks out there who want to get rid of that canoe thats taking up all that space in you cupboard?? Well what are you waiting for?? Sell it to the dumb bongs (no offence, hey after all I am one too)!!

The world is really getting smaller (no not really!!), in a technological sense it is. I need to do an english test, so I am leaving the country and going to dhaka to do. This is brilliant!! I should be able to do it here, but still is brilliant. Ofcourse that only means that I get to the airport, who knows how i'm gonna make my way to my cousins place?? I don't want to swim in that filth!! You know what the US postal service just sux big time. My documents were supposed to come in today, but are they here?? What someone stole my papers and decided they wanted to go to a university all their life, so they'll fake it and be me?? Thats a crazy thought.

Tommo I become a lab rat! They are goning to poke me take samples and do god knows what. All this for a visa?? What am I an animal?? Don't answer that!

What is it with these reality shows?? Firstly no ones real life is like that so how is it real, and then as soon as you bring in the cameras it changes things. So all you people who are glued to you TV sreens watching whos gonna get fired or whos gonna win the heart of the bachelor, just remember its all bullshit. Its just like wrestling, how can you people watch that thing??!!?? Grown men/women pretending to beat the living day lights outta each other!! Its sad what people settle for.

My hair is pissing me off, its at this length that its constantly tickleing my ears!! Well I guess its good for something. If anyone decides to torture me with the old feather method, I won't have to tell them crap! Firstly coz I wont feel it, and also coz I just don't know a darn thing!

Damn my stomach is killing me, better get something into my stomach, and then try to go to sleep. Damn thats gonna be hard, trying to sleep this early!!
blog comments powered by Disqus