Monday, September 20, 2004

Know you enemy!!!

Yes, sometimes the people who you expect to be your friends are the ones who stab you in the back. When you go to a foreign embassy for a visa you expect the foreigner to act pricey. Well guss what my own country woman is my enemy!! What makes her think that she is better than me. I'll show her. Also the people who tell me to fight me are my enemys...

Well another irritating day in an over crowded city, had to take a bus this time with double its capacity. yeah they pack those things up like no ones business!! Plus I had to get up in the moring. When the sun struck my skin, *shudder* I felt week. The day is not my friend!!

Today is a short one, so I leave you with my very own top 5 list!!!

Top Five Things That Irritate Me:

1. Smoke (its killing me)
2. Not having a proper bed
3. Lack of fresh air
4. Bus full of people (more than the seats!!)
5. Not having my guitar.

blog comments powered by Disqus