Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Am I Hallucinating?

Well hello there folks! I am the other part of this gestalt entity which shall remain nameless. I HAVE FINISHED MY CONTRACT LAW ASSIGNMENT!! YEAHHH! Just some minor editing to go and I can just leave it till the last day to print out. Shame too, I should have started it when uni was on, because then I could do something in my holidays. Oh well, I think I can do something with the 5 odd days I have left. Just gotta make sure I at least make a half assed effort at starting my Communication and Media Research Assignment as well as my freakin' Taxation Law question. Tax Law?! What the fuck?! I'm studying to be a lawyer, not a freakin' accountant so why the hell is it a compulsary class?! I can't add without looking at my fingers, how the hell can I be a tax lawyer? At least we've learned how to dodge tax...

Hehehe so this is a blog eh? I've never had one before but I've read others to great amusement. It's interesting to get a whole new insight into people you thought you knew well.

My claws/fingernails have stopped me from playing proficient guitar for now but I can still play half competently so I'm gonna have to look into cutting those. Stupid fool! I had good ideas to put on here in the arvo when I was in a thinking mood but now that it's close to 1am, I just have no idea where to go.

I agree with the other, why the hell did Oprah spring for a new car for her guests?! They said on the news that the guests were in financial trouble, so what the hell kinda good will a car do? You can sell it sure, but not for as much money as the car is really worth! And did you see the guests? How can you be in financial trouble when you're wearing a Gucci pantsuit combination?

I think tomorrow after I've gotten over my post work "blues" if one can call them that, I will have AWESOME ideas to put on here, interesting intellectual stuff for you all, I swear!! Don't hurt me! "I tried oh lord how I did try!"
blog comments powered by Disqus