Friday, September 17, 2004

Disconnected!!! Damn...

Now ain't that a bitch!! Only server that I can access from my computer right now is this website, how strange. Its irritating when there is a down time, its doublely more irritating when you were online talking to someone. Ahh well this is what happens when you are in a third world country. Well tonights the last night that I am here. I'm not quite sure if i'll find my solace in bangers either. A third world country with riots, or a third world country with floods. Damn not much of a difference there.

Number 11 has been haunting me for a while now. What does it mean?? The other seems to think that i've got the power, but has no clue what it is. Thats not much of a help is it. I swear, whenever I look at my clock at the bottom of my desktop, the time is someting eleven. Freaky stuffy. Twice its fine, few times its a coencidence, when it reaches the one month line then you start freaking out. I wonder what this sign means??

I have to hand it to the other, no matter what madam N says, Frued has some killer theories. How can you say he is wrong, the bastards got it spot on. Everything makes sense to a certain degree. Then again there is the other extent. Have any of you read the Ladder theory recently?? Go read it Click Here. It says that what women are after is MONEY. Everything they want has to do with money. Pretty psycho shit. All I have to say is some theory that has a valid point to a certain extent...

If you like something should you go about changing it?? So what if I get the same pair of shoes?? I just happen to like them. Yep thats right, I got the same pair of shoes again. Umbrellas are just such a pain in the ass. If its not raining cats and dog and elephants, you shouldn't be bothered about the ubrella, and if its pelting down stay at home its hard not getting wet even with an umbrella.

I read somewhere that you should vote even if you are unsure or don't care. How does that make any sense? I give you full credit for tying to get people involved, but they shouldent just use a randomize function, and then decide that yes! I'll vote for that person??!!?? They have to do their research and then vote. If they are just taking a name of the top of their heads then again you get a result thats not accurate. Yes everyone should vote, but not by being ignorant, they need to know what they are doing. I could/am be a citizen of two countries (US/bangers), I don't think i'd vote in any, I just have no clue when it comes to politics so why should I??!!??

This is the last day here in Nepal, better enjoy the dryness. I'm gonna be pretty saturated with water from tommo onwards. I'll find a boat there that has a computer on deck and try and update this log. Damn is this what my life has come down to?? I find it quite helarious. I'm gonna be a different person for the next one month, no guitar, no unlimited net. Will i survive?? Or will they recover me sitting in a corner biting on my nails out of my mind??!!?? Who knows? After all I am going back to the stone age. Whatever I do, I'll finish the Fountainhead - Ann Rand. So from Nepal its me signing off... Next stop water world....
blog comments powered by Disqus