Monday, September 27, 2004

What?? The land of the free???

Well, whoever told you that is you ememy. Fighting for freedom, blah thats all bullshit. Just finished whatching fahrenheit 9/11... Not that any of it suprised me, but still the reminder of the dumbasses of the world was one that infuriated me. to hell with these bastards. Lets make money of the poor why don't we?? I think I'll stop there on that topic, who knows whos reading this. But no matter who the hell you are,you'll agree that its sad that people are dying for the decisions of another. One thing though (this goes out to the Americans, don't vote if you have no goddamn clue, and if you want to figure out why and who.).

When did life become all about money. Have we lost all morality?? People live life these days with he sole intention to make money and it just makes me sick. The focus of the world seems to be going in the wrong direction, we will soon become the disese that distroys ourselves. I hope we can retrace our steps soon ang fix the mistakes we have made. Time for a second coming of christ?? I personally don't believe in a relegion, but the thought of a saviour sounds good.

Time to change the mood, so I'm off to watch Road trip...
blog comments powered by Disqus