Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I guess it has to start somewhere!!!

This is gonna be a long one, well I had a lot on my mind!!

Well this world we live in is one screwed up place!!! Can we make it any more complicated. Personally (most of you probably noticed or know that goddamn I can't spell, well to a certain extent I can, but) I hate spelling. Why are some words spelled in one way and another similar one in a completely different way?? I was doing my usual nothing and came across this:

"Acocdrnig to an elgnsih unviesitry sutdy the oredr of letetrs in a wrod dosen't mttaer, the olny thnig thta's iopmrantt is that the frsit and lsat ltteer of eevry word is in the crcreot ptoision. The rset can be jmbueld and one is stlil able to raed the txet wiohtut dclftfuiiy."

What the hell is that supposed to be?? A new way of spelling?? Sure I can read that without much problem, but try spelling like that. You'll spending more time trying to figure new ways to spell a goddamn word than trying to figure out the RIGHT spelling. Lets add some more chao is the world, why dont we. Try being one of those "I dona ta speaka de english" people and try to decypher what the hell that is supposed to be. Hehe actually I would like to see their face trying to read that!!!

I can't keep my hands off my guitar ( Is this what love is?? I guess not this is just merely physical imfatuation). I can barely do anything else with my left hand, but when it comes to the guitar its going at those frets. But I swear that guitar needs to be locked up inorder for my hand to get back into shape. Yeah, its morphed into the simpsons hands. You know whay they have 3 fingers and not (how many do we have?? Thats right) five fingers (The thumb is a finger you people!!!!). Its coz its cheaper to produce the cartoon if there is 3 fingers. I bet there are some kids out there who are wondering why bart has 3 fingers and they have to more??!!?? I would have thought its coz its just less to draw, guess I'm wrong. On that note, I wish I had another finger!! Imagine the possibilities of playing an instrument, you could fret another note there somewhere. Crazy.

Damn my watched died a week ago, and time stood still for me there?? Well it stopped on the 8th, and that application was dude on the 9th, hurrah, I still have time!!! I wish that worked, I'd never have a battery in my watch. EVER. You know what all you people who say that bangers (bong, whatever you call that small country in Asia) is perpetually underwater, your right it is. Unfortunately I have to go and do a goddamn IELTS exam there :(. I wonder if they'll mind if i spell everything on it like that (reference to above point). I hope they have water proof paper and underwater pens there, seems like that place is flooded again. If I go to Dhaka, with the pollution mixed with the dirty water, you know what I may grow an extra finger... That'll make my whole trip worth while.

Have you ever wanted to go to Cuba or Jamica?? Well this is just a thought, make plans to go there right after the storm, you might save a whole heap of cash. Don't like the broken trees and the debris on the beach do we?? Well its a trade off.

Have you ever liked Oprah to go watch her show?? Its time you do!!! I think shes been doing some investment in the black markets!! She just gave away cars to the viewers (276 of them!!). Hot damn, I'm going to her next show, someone give me the ticketmaster phone number!! Now I know all her talk is just talk (*sneezes* I'm alergic to bullshit) if she was the careing person that she claims to be she would hand out the $28000 x 276 = (lot of money) to the kids in Russia who could use a little bit of joy in their lives. Ok ok, I won't go into that issue!!

Bangladesh is the worst place for a guy like me to be in. The girls are quite frankly intimidating. No, I'm not just making excuses for my self. Every girl you meet at a party, they will all give you that look. Um, stay away (with the bimbo hand thing) coz um you know I have a boyfriend already, and um hes got a rope around them. Darn to be honest these girls arnt worth it anyways, but the girls that are, will probably get engaged before you could even ask for her number. I reall pitty those girls, they just sit around while their boyfrieds smoke dope all day. Do they even remember their own names?? There needs to be like social reform there or someting.

What is it with people going off to exclusive colleges/unis (yes I've started calling it uni, coz i'll be going to a uni and not a college) and then think that they are better than everyone else. Just wait till you leave college and then become one of us again, you still gotta work to get the doe people!!! Hehe I find these people quite funny, sitting in their own fish bowl all day long!!

I've got to do someting about what i'm listing to!!! Have I really become this soft?? Damn I think I need to listen to some Metalica or Korn in my sleep or something. Actually now I'll wake up trying to beat the living shit outta myself. Hey all you depressed idiots tring to sell agro music theres an idea for you next single. Todays band and track is "Inside Out - Vonray" these people use a good combination of acoustic and electric instuments. I cant get this song out of my head. Nither can I get justincase out, but that I'll talk about tommo. Tommo, dosen't it sound like a jamican person asking a person for the price of a tomato?? "Hey mon, how much for them tommos??" He he but I like it!!

Ok enough for now, damn time for me to pass out. I need to find less boring ways to fall asleep. Any suggestions??
blog comments powered by Disqus