Sunday, September 19, 2004

Hands off my teddy bear!

Wow, actually went out for a change!

I met up with a friend who I hadn't seen in years (approx. 4 and a bit)! We decided to go out and see Some Kind Of Monster, that Metallica documentary. It was interesting and I enjoyed it. Rather long, but all of it was needed to get a feel of what was happening. I'd advise you to go see it, even if you don't like Metallica or that kind of music. It's best described as a documentary in human relationships.

Anyway, my friend said I had become majorly cynical over the time we haven't seen each other. None of you know me but from my writings does that seem the case?!

I don't think there's a need for anything intellectual today. Well maybe, but that should probably go in my homework so I'll go and do that now. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus