Monday, September 27, 2004

Stupid weird weather!

One of the weird things about where I live is that it is renowned for being able to go through every season in a single day. It seems that we may have some rain due in the next few days, which is alright as long as it clears up before Friday!!!

I was astounded with the other's post about his exam blackout! Usually when I blackout in an exam all that's running through my head is "shit shit shit shit shit, you stuffed up, shit shit shit shit, shoulda paid more attention in class, shit shit, did we even cover this, shit shit shit".

So what is jack-ass in french? I've figured the best translation has to be Jacque Derriere! Hehehe hilarious methinks!

M-Biatch has become the self-proclaimed queen of Daytona. The last and only time we played, I was in a busted machine where 4th gear wouldn't engage and I couldn't get to top speed, yet I was able to hold her off up until the last turn!!! As a result, I have issued a re-match for this Saturday where I shall invoke my supreme driving skills (although virtually). When I'm in a car that works, I don't lose!!

I'm watching some ballet thing on tv, it's nuts! How the hell can anyone do stuff like that? So painful, such skill required!

So the plans for Saturday have been put in motion and all looks good. Les Femme Anomaly wants me to play something on guitar for her, which I am freaking out about! What makes it funny is that the song I've been attempting to write for the other is about Les Femme Anomaly! Hahaha, hopefully I can play it without choking. No singing required at least. Nice day people.

Damn early start with journalism today, damn it, damn it to hell!!
blog comments powered by Disqus