Thursday, September 23, 2004

Welcome to a fortress tall!

Good ol' Wednesdays. I only have two classes and finish at 12:30.

Women are safer drivers than men, correct statement? I don't believe so. Sure men have accidents but I have come to realise that women are crazier drivers. I also find that the hotter they are, the more reckless they are on the roads! Flying through peak hour traffic in the city in their tiny cars, it's a recipe for disaster but they never get into accidents! Do you know why? Because stupid guys are looking at these girls as they overtake, get distracted and hit other gentlemen, hence males obviously have more accidents!

Well I've got news for you hot girls, when you finally have your big accident and you cop a steering wheel and some crash debris to your face, nobody is gonna want you! No, people aren't shallow but they're going to realise when you're not beautiful on the inside that you're not worth anything!

Ahhh I should probably point out that I am not a misogynist and I do believe in true equality, I'm just calling it as I see it.

Unfortunately Madame N was right, it is adage and not addage, as I have believed it to be for the past several years. I have been schooled on my favourite topic of English, oh the humiliation! Oh the pain, oh the pain of it all! Kudos to her anyway.

Whoops, broken narrative, where was I? Ah yesh, I finished early and one of my parental units needed to pick up train tickets and I was taken from northside to central east to pick them up. We got to pass through the city and everything just looks so different when the weather is sunny! People are out and enjoying themselves and the sun shines off buildings in a magical way. I must say it was the most beautiful I've ever seen my city since I've been born.

Oh yesh, my folks are going away next weekend so I'm hoping to at least crank up my amp and plug it in and gets some tunes out of it!

Have you ever noticed the hotter the weather, the hotter the people tend to be (and yesh that is a vague metaphor, not a literal meaning)! You could say it's directly correlated, wow my Comm teachers would be proud.

We also went through the parliamentary triangle and I was astounded at the number of young people (early 20's I'd say) that were frequenting the area. One would have thought (and correctly presumed) that the area would be crawling with geriatric public servants but I guess the world is gradually changing.

Is that where I'll eventually find my hopeful solace? In the young urban professional world? I hope so, because the brochure looks nice. From the outside looking in, it seems like perfection, there ARE others like me out there! I know most others my age deem it as selling out, but it sure as hell beats the now.

As I look around my area from my trusty upstairs window I've noticed a proliferation in young hoodlums! I really wish young families would stop moving into this area, we oughta have some zoning restrictions I tell you.

I hope everyone has heard "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None The Richer. I consider this to be (at the moment) the best song ever written. I've heard some of the greatest composers on the planet, but this is just something else. Sure, it's not technically hard (I can play it with considerable ease), sure the lyrics are stupid, but damn it when it's put together, it's just beautiful (one could even say it's music to my ears hehe)!

I should indeed start regaining my driving skills. I have not driven in so long due to my car not being registered or roadworthy (the tyres on that car are evil, they slide in DRY weather)! At least I can still drive around in my folks car. So I propose this challenge to the other, for him to get his licence and I shall try to write a really good song! A trading of skills, oh how I like!

Hok, let's get this straight. I am smart. No, I am not blowing my own horn, I state the truth. The difference between a fool and I is that I am cocky, not arrogant. I know when to ease off. I detest stupidity of all kinds. That being said, why on Earth am I attracted to girls who make me feel so stupid? Or that my intelligence means nothing? I have no idea! Good day to you people!
blog comments powered by Disqus