Monday, September 20, 2004

When I turned 18, Allison made me listen to a song which was about being 18 and not knowing what to do. Two years later down the line, I have to say its not much different now!! But thats how i like it, being sontanious and doing things out of plane. But I do know the more important aspects to life, so that ok. Damn has it really been 2 decades?? I always pictured people beyond this point to be very old and sure of what they are doing. Or maybe its just me. Allison if you come across this Happy Birthday. Its great when people take the time to make something for you. It just means so much more. Where did you find that pic of the pop tarts. I want some pop tarts!!! I actually cut a cake after 5 years. So I guess I had the actual birthday experience!!! You know what, I sould go out, and not write this blog!!! Ciao.
blog comments powered by Disqus