Sunday, September 26, 2004

Within The 30 Seconds Of A Blackout...

Tick tock, the mind is racing. Body static, as if it were bolted to the chair. Makes no difference the mind is miles away. Has it left? Left me here just an empty shell waiting to be tossed into the blazing heat. Will I be reshaped into your toilet seat? What will happen to me. Useless fantasies of what we want our bodies to be. A little thiner here and a maybe just a little fairer. Are we nothing more than skin and bones?? Take a machete and slit your throat if thats what you make of it. We are nothing without our minds. Empty vessels without the air. Vacuum, complete notingness. So as it ran away, I stood there, stupified, completely dumbfounded, watching it leave. No control, no movement except for a tear running down the side of my face. A tear of dispair, the story of our lives. Are we even the same oragnism?? Or did the white lab coat psychos make a mistake. The mind is a parasite, more like a virus, controlling our bodies. Thaughts spent without any real change. Completely mind fucked. Senarios thaught up within the 6x6 inch blob, are ones that tell a story crazier than the most absurd movies. Lunatic. And in this same mind we determine what real and whats not?? Preposterous. As I think up all this in a black out during an exam, I realise that I wont be able to do anything without this mind of mine. So I will my head back in my mind as the thaughts start flowing back in, back in control. Am I the mind or the body?? Am I in control...
blog comments powered by Disqus