Sunday, September 19, 2004

Losing grip??? I think not!!!

Feels good to be in the aircon. Its so hot here after you come from the peace and quiet of Nepal. Err well it wasn't quiet there either but at least it wasn't hot!! Things here in this country are different form rest of the world. In other places if you follow procedures then you get what you want done. No sir, thats not how its done here. You really have to act like you mean business. Once you send that message across then you are the king and can get anything done. Screw the procidure.

Ahhh playing pool with my friends on a good table after a long time, felt brilliant. Heheh what kicked ass more is that I won all my games!! I'm invinsible, well at least for now till I play some of the real players in this pool hall downtown. Gotta see if I still have what it takes. Been a while you know!!

Hmmm my birthday is coming up, need to plan someting out. No I will not get a cake!! I haven't had one in 5 years, unless it tastes like beer. I feel soo damn good. With a bit of will power anything can be done. I quit smoking 2 months back, and it never bothered me in Nepal. I though in Bangladesh I would have a bit of a prob as everyone here is constantly killing themselves. Do guess what, I do have what it takes, still off the stick of death!!! I don't feel the slightest urge!! *Pats himself on the back*

My bead calls to me, I can hear it say "You are tired, come lay your head!!" But damn my bed is a 1000 miles awaly, well I guess my make shift bed here will have to do. I wonder what number I'll reach on the sheep count tonight??
blog comments powered by Disqus