Saturday, September 18, 2004

What Am I Doing Here??!!??

Firstly I feel like I'm being pasturised. What the hell is wrong with this world. Its raining like anything is this part of the world, but it still hasn't cooled down at all!!! Easy things are complicated, and complicated things are 100% more complicated. At least the cars are actually rolling on the road. The bastard who was supposed to pick me up forgot where the airport was. Is that even possible?? What I would do for some fresh air now, oh well might as well hold my breath. I hate it!!!

Supposedly its not safe being in cybercafes these days in Dhaka. So what the hell is someone like me supposed to do?? Its clear now, this is what hell is like. Am I dead?? I think i'm still breathing.

At least now I can get some serious food in my stomach. This place has the, well good food. Lets see how many kilos I put on. I haven't eaten anything today and my stomach is screaching in pain, so I gotta go take care of that. BigMac and fires please... Damn there will be none of that...
blog comments powered by Disqus