Monday, September 20, 2004

$10 fare will only get you so far...

Drama strikes me on a Sunday night! My contract law essay is due in tomorrow and I go to print the thing out and my freakin' cartridge decides now is the time to tell me that it's out of ink!! It has ALWAYS happened like this for the last 4-5 assignments or so, usually there's been a spare, but not this time. As a result, I have to miss out on my journalism lecture (not complaining since it's on at 9:30am) and get a cartridge.

It's been brought to my attention that Hilary Duff is coming to Oz for a tour!!! Hooray, I should start getting some plans in motion to go see her.

Ahh yesh, with uni starting now I shall be returning to usual busy hermit status and I don't think I'll be able to update my part of the blog everyday but I'll try my damned hardest as this is addictive, whether people are reading it or not!

You know what I've noticed lately? That ALL children's shows have really attractive ladies on them! Girl Tv of course, Totally Wild (Jess Skarratt and Hayley Chapman), Hot Source (Asha and Miranda), Hi-5 (all 3), Babaloo (Sam) and Saturday Disney (Sara Groen)! What the hell is up with that?! Ahh well, I'm not complaining! It's an ingenius marketing ploy to get fools like me to watch...well I only watch one of them (GTV) as all it does is slightly lower my IQ, as opposed to the others which make me regress back to pre-school.

I shall bring you a truly terrifying tale of a curse! I had a crush on this girl at university and suffering from a touch of hubris as well as being recommended to me by a fashionable friend, I bought this very expensive and trendy outfit for just over $300AUD (remember ladies I am male, any outfit over 80 bucks for us is ridiculous). The idea was to wear the outfit on the first date when the girl said yes. Hahaha unfortunately things didn't work out so well and I'm left with these awesome clothes and no occasion. So I've worn it roughly 3 times since then and EVERY time I have been over-dressed like someone wearing a 3 piece Versace suit at a beach party! I need an occasion to make an impression dammit!! If I wear it too much for nothing, I'll get bored of it and there's my dosh down the drain!!

I shall finish this blog off tonight/this morning with kudos to the other for stating the truth about wielding power in that messed up country! Remember kiddies, knowledge is power, and when you lack the knowledge, act like you do and 9 out of 10 times you'll ALWAYS come out on top.

Also I wish a glorious 20th birthday to the other! Live it up boi!
blog comments powered by Disqus