Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The return of the rat!!! Errr make that a SPIDER!!!

How many times have you played chess?? I've probably played it a million times (hehe I play it seriously for 10 minutes then seem to drift. Hmm nope can't remember the last time I won). Now this is what got me stumped, when a pawn reaches the other side of the board it becomes a queen. Well so I thought. It can become anything other than a kind (no it can't become a pawn again!!! How would it move??). Well I guess there are lots of things I don't know. But I do know this, take notes. Most men that I've met don't like muscular women. Why do all these women think they have to work out so much. Its not like they are gonna carry anything anywayz, duh thats why your there!! Personally whenever I work out, I keep thinking there is so much more I could be doing. Hell I'd go back to my 9th grade science class instead. No no, not to study!! That srudent teacher, damn she was hot! Oh yes the high school fantasies, these days they don't seem as much fun.

The spiders are out to get me!! Yesterday after a long game of hide and seek/catch me if you can, I managed a victory against the evil one cm spider. I tell you, it was putting up a good fight. Being small has its advantages. Hiding behind this, sneaking into there!! At one point it tried to climb up my leg and get into my pants. It got down after I reminded it that, "I'm just not interested!" These spiders just don't know how to take a hint! Go live in the other room, no one lives there, theres enough room there!! But no it insists on being in the same room as me. So I took the news paper and *whack* and that was the end of that. Or so I thought!! Ether this time it was his spouse (bent on revenge) or the same one respawned to jet my ass. I donno which ones better, your pick. Gave it a nice chase all around the room, till it disappeared. So if you don't see a blog tommo then, well, probably the electricity had gone and I coulden't get my comp back on!!

So my documents from my university come in to my brother in the states, and I happen to be in Nepal at this moment, and it needs to get here soon so he corriers it through US postal service. What do they do?? They give him a tracking number. So after a week of waiting, I get a bit curious. No, I'm not a cat, and nither did I die! So I go on their website and plug in the code. And voilla!! It says the parcell was taken in on the 7th and thats it!! What the hell kind of a tracking service is that?? So where is the package?? Sometimes I wonder why the hell some of these websites have these options if they are off no use!! I know the package was accepted by them on the 7th, how else do I have the code.

Anyone have an extra hand they don't want?? I might need a hand transplant soon, this is killing me. In return I will offer you a sptula that you can superglue to you nub!! Imagine the possibilities! Oh and if any one knows how to stunt finger nail growth, do let us know. As the other says, the claws are getting in the way...

Check out this site www.limpfish.com. This has got to be the most interesting thing that I have seen all day!! Yes, I know I have a very interesting life. From the thumbnails, they look ordinary, but wait for the enlargement. WHOA!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus