Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Satriani did NOT teach me how to play guitar...

Ahhh the meds, the beautiful meds! I am extremely messed up because of them. I have a quiz for contract law later today which should be damn funny. After this blog is done with for tonight, I'll get back to some more revision.

What the hell is with the weather? Cold in the morning, heats up, then cold again! We just had boiling weather last week and now we're back to freakin' winter. The weather reports say it'll be rainy but the temps should dip to above 20 degrees later in the week so I'm hoping they come good for once. I blame it all on El Nino, I oughta kick his Mexican ass.

Friday will see the return of an old friend from the Phillipines. It'll be interesting to say the least.

1144 days age difference shouldn't be a problem at my age should it? I managed to get a few lyrics down! If only I could put them with some sort of melody. Anyhow, I'ma comin' revision!
blog comments powered by Disqus