Monday, October 04, 2004

Et C'est Parti!

Feeling a lil googly at 2:18 AM so hopefully I'll make some sense on here and it doesn't resort to demented ramblings.

Last night was good, watched some extremely dodgy films! Although Thirteen was quite good. I won the Daytona rematch, just pure skill!! I've realised since it's been so long since I've driven, being behind the wheel again is freaking me out. So much so that I've forgotten how to drive decently. After Daytona I was driving M Biatch and Les Femme Anomaly to my place (Madame N was sick and unfortunately couldn't make it) and for some absurd reason I took the roundabout near the Convention Centre at an odd angle (I was barely turning into the roundabout) and the road was slightly wet and I had trouble seeing and I was thinking "hmm the road looks REALLY dry over there for some reason" and before I knew it we had mounted the corner of the roundabout!! Hahaha, utterly humiliating for the former greatest driver on the planet! But hopefully I'm going to try not to let my skills slip any further and get it back to the greatness that it once was at.

Les Femme Anomaly? *Sigh* I just don't know what to do!! M-Biatch clued herself in as to what is going on with that situation so now it seems things are going to be slightly more complicated.
Meeting Timmeh later this arvo to get a good grip on this final assignment.

Just finished watching Taxi Driver! Absolutely awesome film but the ending was a lil whacko! What worries me is that I can totally see myself becoming like Travis (Robert DeNiro's character) when I get older!

I'll get the other to post soon! But for now I am going to bed.
blog comments powered by Disqus