Wednesday, October 27, 2004

People go squish!

Before I get into the blog for today I'd just like to point out this AWESOME blog! After reading a few of his posts, I've realised that this guy could easily pass for one of my friends! Give it a read, witty observations about modern day life!
http://captainredguy.blogspot.com/

Hok now that the link is up, it's time to get to my blog. In fact I don't think I shall go back to my blog notes yet, I shall wing it for one more night at least. I was sitting in the library today (as I do in my lines off) to study in my fave seat. It's next to one of the windows on the top floor, where you can see off down the walking path that leads to the shopping centre. Anyhow, I noticed a spider was in the corner of the window (outside) making a web. Inside the safety of it's web it was so sure, so confident, so fleet of foot. Then as soon as it left the web, it slipped all over the window and fell right on its head on the pane. Is that nature's reward for stepping outside of your comfort zone? Or maybe it was a perfect way of showing how humans have messed up the environment (glass being artificial).

People have urges. Sometimes they're primitive, sometimes you just cannot explain them. I think about killing people a LOT. Just random strangers as I pass by them on the concourse. Ones I spot from a distance. Ones I can hear but can't see. I fantasise about killing each one in a myriad of ways. I like to analyse every detail of them, concoct a background and possible future and devise brilliant and ironic ways of just butchering them. Am I going to act on these urges? It's extremely doubtful. The worrysome part is basically the reason. I have no reason for thinking these thoughts! Is it because I can? Because I want to see if I can get away with it? Because it makes me happy? All of the above plus many more? My favourite would have to be a stab to the spine. Not a serious stab but enough to sever the spinal cord below the neck so the person is paralyzed. Then SLOWLY put deep cuts all over the body. Next all you have to do is just wait and watch them. The thrill wouldn't be in the kill, it'd be in seeing what the other person thought as they lay there dying, not being able to do a damn thing about it!

The other was making a good point about wanting to go out and take pics. We have both recently procured some portable digicams so I'll see if I can get into some of that stuff in my hols and post what I find on here. Good day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus