Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tough

This is going to be tough! I have no blog notes for today so I'll have to go off my memory which is never reliable.

Got my haircut and I was able to get my nails cut so I'm sitting pretty right about now. I'm on meds for an undisclosed ailment (trust me it's disturbing and you don't want to know).

My freakin' morning class was cancelled so I got up early and went to the other side of the city for nothing so I was pissed off for most of today. Stress in my life is not good, considering the ailment which seems to be compounded by stress! Ahhh 'tis a terrible cycle.

If this keeps up I won't be able to sit for exams this year and that won't be good. At the Doctor's today there were two girls my age by themselves! Go independent women! Hehehe then me and my father, that's a whole other story. Shite, this blog is so sporadic it's not making much sense.

I need to stop sending out big e-mails to everyone. They're usually 3K+ in size and take me a few hours to type out! So time consuming. Tomorrow is sleep in so I'd better go make the best of it. Don't worry, I'll have notes tomorrow and it'll be grand, I swear! Nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus