Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Na na na!

I was going to make this a gigantic rant about how much I hate blogger and how unreliable it is. This came about after I had a mini post on Monday and I tried to post and the effin' site wouldn't work at that particular moment. Luckily when I came on today my post was in the directory and all I had to do was re-post it so I am happy with them! Well done guys.

My nails are back already! Damn it!! Back to crappy playing and dodgy chords, but I guess if I learn to play decently while my nails are out, I'll be awesome when I cut them next time. Congrats to the other on passing his useless test! Now it's a definite that he'll be hitting our shores some time soon. As for now, I am severely tired and am off to rest! Nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus