Monday, October 25, 2004

It's like an episode of 24...without the action

If you would like to know how my life is right now, all you have to do is read the title just above this. I had absolutely NO sleep last night! I am an insomniac yesh, but at least some nights I get a few hours sleep and on other days I can sleep 12 hours without worry. But I had ZERO SECONDS asleep! Ahh!

How can Jack Bauer in 24 function after 24 hours awake? I don't know! It's not possible, the first series showed how fatigue affected him over a day but in the other two series, he was infallible. How can his aim be so perfect?! How can he think so quickly?! That's right, it's Tv, and it's not real!

I'd like to take this second to quote a fairly new song by Jebediah entitled 'No Sleep' .
"No Sleep, C'mon, C'mon"!

Ahh there we go. I can't even go to sleep now, I have to wait until 2 am until I can record the Brazilian F1. Then I have a bloody early morning class. How could things be so nasty?!

I'd advise everyone to listen to Stevie Ray Vaughan's cover of Jimi Hendrix's 'Little Wing'. Blues virtuoso playing simply does not get any better than that.

When I told my dad I hadn't slept he asked if I was worried about anything. Of course I said that I wasn't (when I was).

So what was I thinking about? Les Femme Anomaly! I just say her name over and over and over again in my head. I cannot stop thinking about her or how great it would be if we were together. I am not in love however! But ahhh, I just do not know. This is what gets to me however. Any other girl and I wouldn't mind so much if it was going to be negative. But if the same were to happen in this situation I would be utterly devastated. The words of Madame N have come back to haunt me, she was right! I guess in time we shall see.

On a side note, if you crush a spider, can it come back and bite you on the ass? Hehehe! Good day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus