Sunday, October 17, 2004

Mmmmm...skankalicious!

I have returned!!! Assessment is over!! Just a stupid online quiz and exams then it's all over! Hallelujah! 2 weeks of normal uni to go so I am avidly looking forward to it. 4 months of holiday is not enough I tell you! I say we should move up to 6 months of holidays and 6 months of uni. It's the perfect balance.

I got my contract law assignment mark back today! I did pretty damn well but not as well as I was expecting! Damn, I should have done the theory essay questions and not the problem solving question knowing that my teacher is a hard marker! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to thrash everyone on the quiz and the exam. Contract law is sooo easy, gotta love it!

What is it about hot girls in sports cars that gets me all worked up to the point of wanting to race them? I honestly do not know! Luckily, 80% of the time I am not the one behind the wheel so everything passes by with incident and I am free to perve instead of putting all my senses towards concentrating on racing.

Came to a good conclusion the other day: if you want to make money, do law. If you want to understand the world, do communications.

Local elections today, I don't know the result because I haven't been home but I'm sure the same people are in so I am happy! They're doing a good job but I don't want a jail in Canberra. I got to vote at my primary school which is EXACTLY the same as it was when I left there 8 years ago! Except all the playground equipment and trees are gone and it looks all bare. My folks allowed me to walk home so I could see a bit of my own neighbourhood (which this hermit has not seen in many years mind you)! It was interesting. I saw all these houses that used to be in my dreams when I was young and I think it's odd how everything you see goes right into your subconscious and it comes back in your dreams whether you remember it or not.

Unfortunately I also saw many a young person!! Would these new freakin' baby boomers stop moving to the western part of Canberra?! Please! Head to the outskirts or at the very least south or north of the city! I can't stand the sight of their offspring knowing that they're not going to go anywhere in life and are just going to be such a huge problem for decent society later on. These lovely 2 feet tall hoodlums and let's not forget the 10 year old gals that dress up like hookers! I'm not a prude! I like fashionable clothes and a lot of things which are revealing can also be classy, but then there's the stuff that makes you question society's morals, and this is no different! Oh well, they're still young, maybe they can still turn their lives around soon.

Ahhh! My nails are huge, my hair is boofy! It's shocking! At least I can get a haircut later today and I'll most likely cut my nails then.
I'm so happy! Since I haven't been able to play guitar properly with the new claws, I've devoted the last few days to learning scales and improvisation and it's going extremely well! I've learned 7 scales in 2 days so I'm extremely happy! If only the other was here right now so we could be shredding it like madmen. Oh well not much longer to go on that front!

Just came back from babysitting! Was able to do all my readings and some revision for my quiz. Earned an absolute truckload of money so I am sitting pretty. I should be paid for federal election work some time this week so it's all happening folks, hooray! My sister let me drive her other car back home so it was interesting to see how I went. I did rather well! I'm still a lil jittery behind the wheel but I think it was most likely due to being in a car that's a lot higher off the road than usual and not having the same level of visibility that I'm used to. Doesn't matter anyway! Driving was top notch, some of my old skills have returned and I'm back to taking some more calculated risks and smooth manoeuvres so it's all coming back to me, slowly but surely. Well that's it for tonight so have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus