Thursday, October 21, 2004

Exit On The Left Should Get Me Out Of This Thought..

When I clicked this song on windows media player, I didn't realise that I'd have it on repeat for so long. Just can't get it out of my head. Try it out, Ryan Cabrera - On the way down. But be warned, its extremely catchy!! How come everyone has important things to do, and everything that I do is considered unimportant. Talking to people and staying in touch is just as important to me as anything else. Hell all the people I talk to are my friends, and I sure as hell don't want to lose them coz I'm stuck on a hill. What else do I do, well I'm doing everything that I always wanted to do day in day out, just laze around and do what I enjoy doing. Haha maybe thats the reason non of my things to do are important, coz I enjoy doing it!! If a kid who doesn't want to play an istrument is forced into doing it, its ok, but when i spend hours writing a song, its a waste of time. To hell with them, I'll do what I want. Thats right I'll do something I enjoy for a living!!!

Why do all these chocloate companies make mixed bags of chocloate?? Sure it gives us a variety and we eat most of them, but everyone has a favorite right?? Actually its the consumers fault, why do they buy those when they can just buy what they like the most?? Whats irrtating me is the dark chocolates in my bag of chocolates. Finished the rest, now all i'm left with are all these milky way midnight, what am I supposed to do with them?? Another thing is photography, some places have better landscape so the pictures turn out better. So all those pictures of all those completely beautiful places has no merit. Take a picture of something boring and make it look good, and you'll be a hero in my books.

New York city is a city that never sleeps, I was born there, so I think subconciously I kinda like that atmosphere. Yeah I like people, and I need to burn that "people=shit" t-shirt, its jsut not me. Don't get me wrong China or Dhaka just give me headache, those arnt people, they are like ants marching. But what I'm getting at is that I am living in a place that is completely the opposite of that. And especially with a week and a half long break all the people have left the city, and I could probably hear the someone calling the Z's in the house next door!! To be honest I don't mind it too much, makes my guitar sound louder, and have the sarenity that people can only dream off, why would i complain...

Saw the most brilliant house today, something like what I would like to have sometime in my life. A friend of mine came across it, and I hope she gets enough people together so that I can go check it out from time to time. Absolutely lovely!!! When is one considered old?? Going in to freshman class older than most, I feel old. Though most of the people in that class would think I am one of the youngest in that class, but still I know how old I am. I know it doesn't matter, in the end we all reach the same goal. Yet its on my mind...

I have one advice, never go thru a woman's purse. And if you must, make sure there is nothing hard in it, coz even a slap wont hurt as much as if she decides to carry something heavy. Like may be an anvil?? Hehe no these cartoons are influencing me too much. Cheers people..
blog comments powered by Disqus