Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Lucky Man

I don't think I have very much to say today!

Umm I went to uni for a bit of assignment discussion with Timmeh. All is good on that front, all that's left to do is ACTUALLY DO my write-up! Why oh why is that so very hard to do? Damn procrastination! The end of my 4 day weekend, how terrible. Back to schoolies tomorrow (well later today literally) and first up is Tax Law, huzzah! Actually it's not so bad cause Capital Gains Tax is easy to understand compared to ordinary income.

Next week is going to be superb! The return of The Dead Zone and The Amazing Race!!! But before then I have to work at the freakin' Federal Election (remember fellow skips, October 9th) so hopefully I can just get it over and done with and do a good job with it. Then 2 weeks after that is the local election! It just never ends does it? Ahh well, that's all for now.
blog comments powered by Disqus