Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Can't Make Up My Bloody Mind

I'm too dependant on technology, and theres no two ways about that. Last night my phone lines were out coz some jackass a couple of houses down the lane decided to throw some bricks at the phone box. He says it was an accedent, yeah, and the queens my grandmum! I was so bored that I bored myself to sleep. At least I caught up on the sleep, I see those dark circles going right away. Well to my defence there isn't much else to do here on this mountain top, and boy its getting cold up here, damn turn the ac of I swear!!!

I've noticed that most of us don't want to go thru the trouble of figuring something out for ourselves. People are constantly asking me to spoon feed them, and you know what, it would be good if they bothered to show some interest in learning what I am doing, instead of just calling on good old knaves. Yeah but thats not what got me thinging about that, its amazing how much we guitarists bank towards finding a tab rather than sitting down and figuring out the song for ourselves! Most of the tabs are wrong, but still it makes life that much easier. Last night (yes due to the fact that my lines were knocked out) I completely sat and figured out "When paula sparks - Copeland" and I felt good about it after I had done the job.

My year is finally ending, now that the formula one season is over. Its no surprise that the German won the championship, but I have to say that the season did end in a positve note. Next year may hold more surprises that you would think. Don't get me worng, I think Michael is a brilliant driver, and deserves the championship more than anyone else. But I would like to see him get it, but not with so much ease!!

Its the battle of the browsers for me, firefox or opera. Yeah IE doesn't even come close to either of the two. On one hand Opera is fast as hell, but inorder for gmail to work on that, I'm using a beta version and that has a few javascript glitches, it wouldn't bother me normally, but this page is rendering in a wierd state, I hope this post actually works!! Firefox is nice, but too resource hungry and too slow for my liking. Anyways, I gotta go mess with both of them for a while longer, so I'll stop there.
blog comments powered by Disqus