Thursday, October 28, 2004

Tick Tock, Is My Mind Really Ticking??

How did I become one of those poeple whos lives revolve around their blogs. Well maybe I'm just bored. But damn its 4 in the morning yet I choose to do this... Well the other can't say I didn't stick to my promise. This is just gonna be a short one though. Disaster struck, for some strange reason everything on my computer was running differently, it was almost freaky. Yeah you got it right, another format for me, it almost becoming a habbit. I think I better go back to my linux os soon. And on the tech note, I decided that Firefox was the way to go, and I totally promote it!! So go get it, I hear a new release just came out...

Have you ever noticed that when you really need something, its never there? Well maybe its just me but everytime I get really hungry in the middle of the night, and go down to the fridge, its usually pretty empty, and whatever is in there is not what you really want that the time. Its quite depressing really, when I'm extremely hungry, I want something that tastes just perfect, but that doesn't seem to happen. Yeah I know if I bothered to go shopping then maybe there would be something interesting in the fridge. For now I'll settle for a can of tuna. I bet the other is gonna have tuna nightmares tonight!!!

There was a time when I could spend hour playing games, why can't I do that anymore?? Yeah odd lan parties can be quite fun, but to be honest, games have become boring, when you play against people you know then there is a challenge. Most of the games are based around the same thing, and its just getting a little boring. They need to make more games that are just fun, and not complex. Complexity doesn't make everything brilliant. Alright, Prez says to go to bed, and I think its about time, my head stopped working 10 mins back....
blog comments powered by Disqus