Wednesday, August 01, 2012

There's No Other Way - Thanks Damon

An Indian Link? You're a weird looking lady.

And Blur just keeps going through my head. I shouldn't have drank so much water, cause I need to pee and I have a very long meeting coming up shortly. Yes, another dream diary. A very weird one where I was brushing my teeth while looking in the mirror. Haha, having just looked up the meaning on google, I can say that I'm very surprised. Then as a follow on from that, I was in my bedroom, which happened to be outside and I was arranging some very nice shirts and suits into a drawer underneath my bed when I noticed people coming for me. For some reason this freaked me out and I hid under my bed (outside) under blankets. I was then discovered and two asian women proceeded to attack me with massive swords. That's when I found out I also had a sword and was able to swiftly defend myself. But what weirdness!

I remember the good ol' uni days. I was unhappy, but I was not wanting for money, because I rarely ever went out and did anything. I have cash now and I can stop and do something, but what would I do? Spend money? Therefore is everything predicated on having money to do the things you want to do? Is that really freedom? What a pointless exercise. Richard Ashcroft, you were right, you're a slave to money then you die.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus