Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Constant Annoyances

Distracting me from what I need to be doing. I thought I had a lot to say, but I guess not. Damn it, I just want to go home. If I was home right now, I would just be in bed and sleeping through the day. Hmm, the penny drops from such a great height. I'm just tired and over it, you know what I mean? When you get that way? Everything is with someone else, I wonder what this evening brings? Probably not what I need.

What I do find interesting however is that readership of the blog has increased significantly. I wonder what it is down to? It's certainly not blog quality, because it's become a pile of shit lately. But maybe it's the fact that I'm posting more often this year? Haha so it's more of a quantity issue and people will come back day after day to read stuff, even if it's complete bullshit? I don't know how you do it. This blog used to be pretty good, but these days, it's just lacking. I would apologise, but hey, it's my life, right?

Some people, they just have no idea. Can't do their jobs properly, and they have important roles to do, it's a joke really. I really hope the system changes. Or even collapses. Real anarchy. Real choice.

Oh how so many of you change the world! It's a small place, this world.

What do you want? Is it what I want? Do those two ideals conflict?

Can you will yourself out of existence? If existence is held together my collective thought, then surely it would be possible to fall out of existence? What if life exists solely because we are here and thinking? Then it is perpetual, and life can never really become extinct. That's a scary proposition right there. That could mean the second we all stop thinking, we cease to exist.

It is way too cold for this shit, I tell you! I need a fucking vacation. My brain has turned to mush.

With that, I'm done.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus