Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Anxiety Returneth

And it came back with a vengeance. I shouldn't have looked really. Now I'm trapped.

I'm back to not sleeping, and not eating, and just generally not feeling well. What the hell is going on? Well I know what it is. And I don't want to address it. There are so many fucking red herrings at the moment.

My fingers are all swollen and bruised and my wrists are peeling and cracked and bleeding like some dirty junkie.

Fuck, I don't want to feel like this. I cannot do this.

Do you even care? I bet not. Who the hell am I even talking to?

Gotta get a grip on things.

Being human is a crime. When you think about it, the only thing that can kill youth is life isn't it? Because youth disappears the longer you're alive. But life and vitality is a sure sign of youth. How self-defeatist, really.  All fatalist.

Anyhow, Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus