Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stuck In An Elevator

Not living it up cause I'm going nowhere.

Yes, I was stuck in a lift this morning. What an absolutely weird experience. There have been numerous problems with the building that I live in. It's nice, but it's old.

What is it with mofos who get up late to go to the gym? In the mornings I use the cross trainer, bike and the treadmill. I get up at 6:45 to make it. So I'll be up and going, and then some idiot will always meander in at like 7:20 and then take the treadmill! Just as I was about to use it! Fuckers!! Not only that, they just walk! They don't run! They don't do hillclimbs, they just walk! What the fuck?! Perfect metaphor for life! People just taking things from you at the last minute and then wasting everybody's time. Fuckers!

Guitar is coming along quite swimmingly! I'm actually very proud of myself for getting a bit more motivated and devoting a bit more effort into things.

It's raining outside! Well it would be nice if I was at home relaxing, but I've gotta battle on to get home, which is not so good. At least I brought gloves, bitches!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus