Saturday, July 21, 2012

Some People

I would really like to know what is going on, but I am out of the loop, as always. The question is would I prefer to be within the loop? Let's not answer that. Too many things going on and I need to get to the bottom of it.

Just like it was mentioned in a song - so many questions, I need an answer.

I had originally planned on making this a monster post, but right now I have just completely and utterly run out of things to say. Did you know that all the traffic light sensors in this town don't work on pressure sensors? They work on 'metalic' loop sensors. I did not know this! How insane!!

Don't have a lot planned for this weekend, so let's see where it takes me.

National debt. It's a funny thing, isn't it? How can a nation borrow money from institutions and other countries? And not just that, the entire concept of Western capitalism and democracy is now almost dependent on nations being heavily in debt. Even with massive budget gains, most countries have debt that can never ever be erased. I'm not talking about your poor third world nations, I'm talking about major powers. Each year they just fall even more further into debt. It's basically a black hole that can't be escaped. What's the trigger point? When do debtors call in their favours? You can't stand to always be happy losing so much money, can you? If people actually stopped and looked at the state of the finances of their country,  they would be majorly appalled, I'm sure.

Been playing guitar in EABGBD# - for the uninitiated, that's the tuning Coldplay used in Yellow. It's a very odd tuning, and I don't know how the hell they came up with it, since they're not the most technical musicians out there, but this is the first time I've ever seen this tuning. I've gotten a few interesting shapes down, I like the way it sounds.

Well that's it for today folks.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus