Thursday, July 26, 2012

Anxiety & Boredom

Make strange bedfellows don't you think? You'd think that one would definitely get rid of the other. Well at least I would have thought so, but I found it impossible to get to sleep last night. Those situations are weird, don't you think? Where you ask yourself questions that you know have no answer, yet you are still thinking a
million miles a minute which keeps you up, nonetheless. I'm feeling alright this morning though, probably cause I went to the gym and I was able to stay warm on my way to work.

Made contact with an old friend recently. It's been more than 10 years. Things fractured, and I don't know why. But at least time should give us the room to make peace and be friends again. That would be nice. Although some fractured relationships are better left untouched, though there are several that are still bugging me, and I must work to find out answers.

I'm looking at my tax situation, and goddamn, it's not good! I'm going to have to pay a crapload, but I always seem to forget about what deductions I can claim. Not good for someone who worked in the field! Hopefully I won't have to pay thousands of dollars.

Plans and promises, all laid by the wayside. Where did everything go? Where did everyone go? Where is my life? Where is my mind?

I don't like eating big lunches, especially on work days. You pig out then feel awful for the rest of the afternoon, and then you get home and you still have to have dinner! Not good.

There is work to do, it should keep my occupied for tomorrow at least, and hopefully some of next week.

Being here and having obligations sucks, especially when you have other places you would prefer to be. Other things you would prefer to be doing.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus