Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Where In The World Are You?

Though I do not require a stitch to wear tonight, so long as I'm warm and in bed early. I'm such a grandpa, but I don't mind.

Always plotting and scheming. I'm running a fine line between wanting to perfect the songs I've already written, as well as coming up with new things to stay fresh and excited about playing. That and also just generally practising, so my skills stay sharp. Gosh, you really need to have music as your life if you want to play well. There's no room for work on the side. Just music, music, music.

What's there to be excited about, you ask? I don't know. Need to get back into gameage goodness. Just read there is a Rome 2 Total War coming out! Goddamn, I still need to finish Shogun 2! And it's hard damn it! I'm getting my assed kicked. You take a small raiding party to go out and explore and you will ALWAYS encounter a massive army that will wipe them out. When you don't have a strong economy to start off with, then you're in for a hell of a long ride.

My neck and back seriously hurt. Probably from sleeping in weird positions, well that and not being able to sleep properly due to anxiety. Damn it, I'm getting old, aren't I?

I've figured out what is wrong with my finger, it's a chillblain. It hurts! But strangely, it's fine when I play guitar, I wonder why? I'll probably need some sort of medication for it, or at least need a day off to take care of it.

Blah, tomorrow could have been a better time to take care of business, but it looks like it's more of the same bullshit for now at least.

Processing as much information as I can handle.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus