Monday, July 16, 2012

Everyone Gets The Blues On Monday

And I'm bending the hell out of that note. Or at least I am in my mind.

Rolling with my homies, or thereabouts. Checked out places to buy on the weekend. I just do not understand it, the prices of houses in this town is just ridiculous. We earn a crazy amount of money for a family, but even that is not enough to comfortably own a decent home in a decent area. It's all just a bit silly really. What hope is there for regular people? They just have to rent, but even then the price of rent is so close to home loan repayments, it's just really unfair. I hope the market just collapses and everyone with hardcore assets gets fucked over by the drop in value.

At least this week there should be time to blog some more, which is great because I haven't had a bucketload of time really, but then again, I don't have a lot to say.

Haha and with that, I guess that's it!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus